10th August - 9.30am - 11.00am (Minnie performs with us over an hour, with a couple of rests in that time)
1 breakfast for each person, with a hot or *cold drink each (*chiller cold drinks only).
- 2 pancakes with bacon and syrup
- 2 pancakes with nutella and cream
- 1 sweet waffle with bacon and syrup
- 1 sweet waffle with nutella and cream
- mini cooked breakfast, same size for adults and children (1 bacon, 1 sausage, scrambled egg, mushrooms, beans, hash brown and 1 slice of toast)
- (please advice of any allergies when booking)
Treat yourself and the little ones to a special breakfast with Character. So much fun to be had, the morning starts off with you siting down to enjoy your brunch, which will be ready for you when you arrive, then our character will join us to have lots of photos taken and maybe a game or two at your seats
Our brunch experience will last 1.5 hours, we sit you down and serve you. Please note we might add you to a larger table if smaller booking as some of our tables hold up to 6 people
Various tickets cost:
- £16.00 - with Food - child and adult
- £10.00 - Spectator - No food - does receive a regular hot drink or chiller soft drink
- Baby on Lap - no charge - Please note this is baby (non walker and not a child who can walk)
- Baby in Highchair - £6.00 - this is chargeable as we lose the income for that seat space.
We can cater for Vegetarian, Vegan and Gluten Free, simply email us once booked and we can ensure we update our records for you. We must stress though that our premises are not free from.
Bookings are essential, due to limited seating. Please visit the booking calendar to start your journey with us. Everyone attending must have a ticket
Cancellation policy: at this time we are not able to refund any cancelled booking if you are not able to attend. If we have a waiting list of people that can take your tickets we will try our best to sell them again for you, but this is not always possible at short notice. Booking is at your own risk. We are such a small business that we would not survive if we lost customers on each booking and they required refunds, as our event would not be covered for the cost of entertainment, staff and food if part of ticket fee.
Disclaimer: as of March 2020 our credit card facilities and PayPal no longer refund their fees for any refunds. We follow the same procedures as well.