There are several ticket options available - everyone staying inside the building will require a ticket - babies on lap, toddlers in highchairs, children and adults watching.
- 2 pancakes with bacon and syrup
- 2 pancakes with nutella and cream
- 2 pancakes with gelato (pick flavour on day)
- 1 sweet waffle with bacon and syrup
- 1 sweet waffle with nutella and cream
- 1 sweet waffle with gelato (pick flavour on day)
Treat yourself and the little ones to a special tea. So much fun to be had, the afternoon starts off with you siting down to enjoy your food if you selected that option, which will be ready for you when you arrive, then our princess will join us to have lots of photos taken and maybe a game or two.
Our experience will last 1.5 hours, we sit you down and serve you your food if you have selected that option. Please note we might add you to a larger table if smaller booking as some of our tables hold up to 6 people
Various tickets cost:
- £15.00 - with Food and one drink each either (pick from a tea or coffee or chiller drink) - child and adult
- £10.00 - Spectator - No food - you will receive a regular tea or coffee hot drink or chiller soft drink
- Baby on Lap - no charge - Please note this is baby (non walker and not a child who can walk)
- Baby in Highchair - £5.00 - this is chargeable as we lose the income for that seat space. No food provided with this option. We provide a soft drink only. from the chiller
We can cater for Vegetarian, Vegan and Gluten Free, simply email us once booked and we can ensure we update our records for you.
Bookings are essential, due to limited seating. Please visit the booking calendar to start your journey with us. Everyone attending must have a ticket, there is no wairing area for this event.
Cancellation policy: at this time we are not able to refund any cancelled booking if you are not able to attend. If we have a waiting list of people that can take your tickets we will try our best to sell them again for you, but this is not always possible at short notice. Booking is at your own risk. We are such a small business that we would not survive if we lost customers on each booking and they required refunds, as our event would not be covered for the cost of entertainment, staff and food if part of ticket fee.
Disclaimer: as of March 2020 our credit card facilities and PayPal no longer refund their fees for any refunds. We follow the same procedures as well.