SEATED EVENT - ALL ATTENDEES WILL REQUIRE A SEAT
Babies on lap MUST be agreed by us. We have a limit of how many physical people (babies/toddlers/children/adults) we can have at one time in the front of the shop), please do not just arrive with an extra person, this includes a baby unless agreed with sarah that we have space on our number allowance. We have 4 staff that work these sessions and up to two character company staff as well) We do not like having to have this conversation on the day as it gets extremely awkward.
Session times: 1.5 HOURS LONG - The tower princess will perform for 1 hour
We have the fabulous Princess Emporium working with us on these events - click here to see their other characters they can provide:
ALLERGY: Please note that we do cater for Vegan, and Dairy Free as well, this will need to be highlighted at us at: email@example.com
We cannot cater for Nut Free at this premises unfortunately.
Arrivals: We ask that you allow plenty of time to park and be ready to start promptly at the start time,
- Adult - food - £11.50 - you can pick one option from food list below, plus one drink
- Child - food - £15.00 - you can pick one option from food list below, plus one drink
- Adult - no food - £7.50 - includes one drink
- Child - no food - £11.50 - includes one drink
Food Options, only applies if you purchase the food ticket:
- 2 pancakes or 1 waffle with bacon/maple syrup (V/VE/GF)
- 2 pancakes or 1 waffle with fruit and cream (V/VE/GF)
- 2 pancakes or 1 waffle with Nutella and cream (GF)
- 2 pancakes or 1 waffle with scoop of gelato/sauce (V/VE/GF)
- 2 pancakes or 1 waffle with maple syrup (V/VE/GF)
- Sausage sandwich - (V/VE/GF)
- Bacon Sandwich - (V/VE/GF)
- Sandwich, with crisps (choices will be; (Cheese, Vegan Cheese, Ham, Vegan Ham, Chicken/bacon/mayo, Humous and Roasted Pesto Veg, Tuna and Mayo, Jam, Nutella Spread), (GF bread and crisps available)
Drink Options: 1 x hot drink per adult, 1 x *chiller cold drink per child (more can be purchased from the till if required). * Excludes milkshakes
Allergies please note: If you have any allergies, please advise us in plenty of time to ensure we have alternatives available. We do use and make products with nuts on the premises, so must stress this as a warning to anyone who has an extreme nut allergy.
Location: Sarah’s Chocolate Kitchen Limited, 83 Rayleigh Road, Eastwood, Leigh on sea, Essex, SS9 5UZ, we are located right next door to The Eastwood Academy, we have limited FREE street parking outside our premises, but it can be quite busy at certain times of the day.
Cancellation policy: at this time we are not able to refund any cancelled booking if you are not able to attend. If we have a waiting list of people that can take your tickets we will try our best to sell them again for you, but this is not always possible at short notice. Booking is at your own risk. We are such a small business that we would not survive if we lost customers on each booking and they required refunds, as our event would not be covered for the cost of entertainment, staff and food if part of ticket fee.
Disclaimer: as of March 2020 our credit card facilities and PayPal no longer refund their fees for any refunds. We follow the same procedures as well.
Please do not attend the classes if you suspect you are ill or showing any signs of Coronavirus symptoms.