SEATED EVENT - ALL ATTENDEES WILL REQUIRE A SEAT - VARIOUS TICKETS AVAILABLE. WE HAVE NO CAPACITY FOR STANDING ROOM EXTRA PEOPLE
Babies on lap MUST be agreed by us. We have a limit of how many physical people (babies/toddlers/children/adults) we can have at one time in the front of the shop), please do not just arrive with an extra person, this includes a baby unless agreed with Sarah that we have space on our number allowance. We have 2 staff that work this sessions and up to two character company staff as well) We do not like having to have this conversation on the day as it gets extremely awkward.
Session times: 1.5 HOURS LONG - The undersea princess will perform for 1 hour, the first 30 minutes is for food and drinks. Please note that you only have food if you add that specific ticket to your basket.
If you have paid for entry only, you can arrive around 20 minutes after the start time if you wish. Our Princess comes on at 10.30am - 11.30am
Session Date: Sunday 18th September
Session time - 10.00am - 11.30am - Total of 28 tickets available only in total
We have lots of fun planned for you. Come dressed as your favourite princess character. There will be singing, dancing, games, photo opportunities and lots of smiles all around. This aerial will be the one with the mermaid tail, so we will have an assistant with her as well to support with the jumping around parts.
ALLERGY: Please note that we do cater for Gluten Free, Vegan, and Dairy Free as well, this will need to be highlighted at us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
We cannot cater for Nut Free at this premises unfortunately.
Arrivals: We ask that you allow plenty of time to park and be ready to start promptly at the start time,
- Child - includes 1 drink and hour show £11.50 (drink from our fridge chiller)* Please note that milkshakes are not included in this drinks offer.
- Adult - includes 1 drink and hour show - £6.50 (drink from our fridge chiller or tea/coffee)
- * Please note that milkshakes are not included in this drinks offer.
Add on Food option:
- Child - includes Food Option below, 1 drink and hour show £16.00 (drinks are from our fridge chiller)* Please note that milkshakes are not included in this drinks offer.
- Adult - includes Food Option below, 1 drink and hour show - £11.00 (drinks are from our fridge chiller or tea/coffee)* Please note that milkshakes are not included in this drinks offer.
- Hot Dog with crisps and vegetable sticks - Vegan and Gluten free option available
- Sandwich - with choice of filling with crisps - Vegan and Gluten free option available
- Pancakes with Gelato and sauce - Vegan and Gluten free option available
- Small Sweet Waffle with Gelato and sauce - Vegan and Gluten free option available
Please remember to add your own ticket to the basket, think about the set up at Cinema, everyone requires a ticket there, its the same with us for these types of events. Thank you
Please note: If you have any allergies, please advise us in plenty of time to ensure we have alternatives available. We do use and make products with nuts on the premises, so must stress this as a warning to anyone who has an extreme nut allergy.
Location: Sarah’s Chocolate Kitchen Limited, 83 Rayleigh Road, Eastwood, Leigh on sea, Essex, SS9 5UZ, we are located right next door to The Eastwood Academy, we have limited FREE street parking outside our premises, but it can be quite busy at certain times of the day.
Cancellation policy: at this time we are not able to refund any cancelled booking if you are not able to attend. If we have a waiting list of people that can take your tickets we will try our best to sell them again for you, but this is not always possible at short notice. Booking is at your own risk. We are such a small business that we would not survive if we lost customers on each booking and they required refunds, as our event would not be covered for the cost of entertainment, staff and food if part of ticket fee.
Disclaimer: as of March 2020 our credit card facilities and PayPal no longer refund their fees for any refunds. We follow the same procedures as well. Everyone coming into the shop will require a ticket please, no standing space.
Please do not attend the session if you suspect you are ill or showing any signs of Coronavirus symptoms.