We are so excited for the return of this festive EXPERIENCE with SANTA The images here, are of our actual SANTA visiting us, he is the real deal!! It sold out in less than 24hrs for 2023, so definitely one not to miss in Leigh on sea, Essex. Great for the kids and adults at Christmas time.
- SATURDAY 7th DEC 24
- SUNDAY 8th DEC 24
- SATURDAY 14th DEC 24
- SESSION 1: 9.30am - 10.30am
- SESSION 2: 10.00am - 11.00am
- SESSION 3: 11.00am - 12noon
- SESSION 4: 11.30am - 12,30pm
- SESSION 5: 1.30pm - 2.30pm
- SESSION 6: 2.00pm - 3.00pm
- SESSION 7: 3.00pm - 4.00pm
- SESSION 8: 3.30pm - 4.30pm
- SESSION 9: 4.00pm - 5.00pm
- SESSION 10: 4.30pm - 5.30pm
💰 Prices: Everyone attending the shop will require a ticket, as it’s limited numbers. So for example, if you are a family coming into the shop of 2 adults and 2 children, you will require tickets for all four of you, even baby in highchair as it counts towards a seat allocation. There is no waiting room where you can sit.
- CHILD - £25.00 per child - includes breakfast and drink option from our list below and one gift from Santa with a RRP of £9.95.
- ADULT - £15.00 per adult - includes breakfast and drink option from list below.
Food and drinks included in your entry ticket:
- Each person (kid/adult) will receive 1 breakfast choice: - please ensure you select the correct option from the drop down arrows, as this is what we use to create the food on day.
- Breakfast stacker bun - Soft bread bun, with bacon, sausage, scrambled egg, and topped with a hash brown
- 3 x Pancakes with choice of bacon, syrup, fruit, Biscoff or Nutella
- Lunchbox, containing 1 x sandwich each, bag of crisps, fruit pot, chocolate disc, small brownie cube.
- 1 drink option each, you will have a choice of: fruit shoot, water, orange juice, apple juice, tea, coffee, standard hot chocolate. If you require any other drink/s, that will be an extra charge. We will NOT be making milkshakes at this event.
We will gather sandwich fillings and any allergy details from you nearer the event, once booking is made.
- A chocolate themed reusable gift for each child
- Photo with Santa in our Grotto area.
- NICE Certificate from Santa for each child
- An activity sheet and colouring pencils to take away with you.
Our shop will also be open to you only, if you wish to purchase any extra goodies to take home with you.
Your experience will last 1 hour only, and once that time is up, we will require your table back to wash down ready for the next event.
We can only sell a maximum of 16 tickets per session. So everyone coming into the building will require a ticket to make this work. No waiting area. The tickets available count towards the number of people we can have in the building at one time. We have tried to keep this at a reasonable charge, as we still have suppliers to pay, goodies to buy and staff to pay.
I promise you, one event not to be missed.
We can cater for Vegetarian, Vegan and Gluten Free, simply email us once booked and we can ensure we update our records for you. We must stress though that our premises are not free from.
Bookings are essential, due to limited numbers. Please visit the booking calendar to start your journey with us. Everyone attending must have a ticket
Cancellation policy: at this time we are not able to refund any cancelled booking if you are not able to attend. If we have a waiting list of people that can take your tickets we will try our best to sell them again for you, but this is not always possible at short notice. Booking is at your own risk. We are such a small business that we would not survive if we lost customers on each booking and they required refunds, as our event would not be covered for the cost of entertainment, staff and food if part of ticket fee.
Disclaimer: as of March 2020 our credit card facilities and PayPal no longer refund their fees for any refunds. We follow the same procedures as well.