Our experience will last 2 hours.
Please note if booking for a party of 2, you may be added to a table with two other people, Bookings of 4 and 6 will be sat on their own table.
Various tickets cost:
- £36.00 - adult - afternoon tea and chocolate making
- £27.50 - child - afternoon tea and chocolate making - up to 16yrs old
What you get in your afternoon tea:
- 4 x Finger Sandwiches (select three flavours from: Cheese, Ham, Chicken, Chicken/bacon/mayo, Roasted Veg, Cream cheese and cucumber, Jam, Nutella, Butter, Tuna)
- 1 x Mini Sausage rolls
- 1 x Scones, clotted cream/Jam
- 1 x Individual Cake slice
- 1 x Quiche slice
- 1 x Chocolate disc
- 2 x hot drink each (Tea or Standard Coffee * Flat white or black coffee)
- PLUS - each paying adult gets to make 12 chocolate decorated discs to take home with them
- 4 x Finger Sandwiches (select three flavours from: Cheese, Ham, Chicken, Jam, Nutella, Butter, Tuna)
- 1 x Mini Sausage roll
- 1 x Individual Cupcake
- 1 x Fruit Skewer
- 2 x Chocolate discs
- 2 x chiller cold drinks – or 1 x 12oz milkshake
- PLUS - each paying child gets to make 12 chocolate decorated discs to take home with them
Photos - Please note that photos on our products are for illustration only, your you still receive everything listed, but cake flavours change each week.
Allergies: We can cater for Vegetarian, Vegan and Gluten Free, please select that option from the drop downs and simply email us once booked and we can ensure we update our records for you. We do handle food from all allergy groups on site, so nothing is completely free from.
Bookings: These are essential, due to limited seating. Please visit the booking calendar to start your journey with us. Everyone attending must have a ticket unless agreed with Sarah to have additional chair on your table. .
Cancellation policy: at this time we are not able to refund any cancelled booking if you are not able to attend. If we have a waiting list of people that can take your tickets we will try our best to sell them again for you, but this is not always possible at short notice. Booking fees will not be refunded if we do sell on your space/s.
Booking is at your own risk. We are such a small business that we would not survive if we lost customers on each booking and they required refunds, as our event would not be covered for the cost of entertainment, staff and food if part of ticket fee.
Disclaimer: as of March 2020 our credit card facilities and PayPal no longer refund their fees for any refunds. We follow the same procedures as well.